Thursday, November 10, 2005






Missing people is a good thing. It means that you actually care about someone enough to miss them. Tonight, I realized how much I miss JP. Both of us got to vent, confess, and just catch up. The best friends are the ones you don't have to prove anything to, they know you already.



Afterwards, I met up with Brandon and David, and we kind of continued in that vein. Sometimes I wonder what some people's main preoccupations are. Sometimes I think some of them have it just right.



I miss my friends.





Today's Song

2 Comments:

Blogger stephen joseph said...

yeah, like, I can't explain it, but it was like just the other day, I remember how before your wedding, it had been close to two years since we hung out, and I remember us walking from the hotel to like this parking lot, and how even that was fun, and for some reason hillarious.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you miss someone is does show how much you love them - not just care, but love. At least thats how I see it.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home