Friday, April 07, 2006

Start Your Laughing Now.

So I had this dream last night that I somehow was the new guitarist for Craig's Brother. Does anyone even remember them? I think we were on tour in Europe and I was playing an SG that I don't have, and then when my D string broke, I replaced it with one from my telecaster (which I do own). We played "Potential", "Insult To Injury", "Divorce", and a host of others, and in my dream they treated me pretty nice. But why did I have this dream? I haven't listened to Craig's Brother since the Homecoming album came out. Infact, this really isn't a genre of music that I listen to that much anymore. Anyway, I just thought that this was weird. I think, if for some reason, that were to occur today, I would probably get kicked out because I would want to play a different style of music. I think I could handle the guitar playing, but now I am into the rambling section of this blog. Craig's Brother? Weird.

4 Comments:

Blogger stephen joseph said...

spooky.

2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a maroon Craigs Brother T-shirt.

11:05 AM  
Blogger stephen joseph said...

me too

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could have saved Craig, and his brother.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home