Thursday, May 25, 2006

So, you know how in dreams, you just end up in weird places? Well, it starts like this:

I was in my house and I apparently recieved news that Michael Stipe (REM) was out to get me for snitching on him to the cops (for what I don't know). Anyways, I find out he is outside and he starts banging hard on my door, and be it ever so the convience, I am the only one home. I await for him to leave, which he does, and then look up the number to the police. I didn't want to dial 911 for some reason as not to over alert the police. I couldn't find the number though, so I call someone from the church named Beth, and she happens to have the regular office hours police line. The weird thing with that is that I don't remember getting to the police on the phone, the next thing I remember was leaving to go to this record store with an artificial beach, and when I went inside to hide from Stipey, I decided to buy some records, vinyls, actual records. First though, I bough the Clash's "Sandinista", but in some special packaging. Then I got quite a bit of wilco "A Ghost is Born", "Summerteeth", etc, and a few others that I cannot remember. All in all I think I got 9 LPs and it was only something like 30 bucks ( I wish it was really that cheap in real life)! Anyways, I heard Stipe was coming, so I had to leave before he was gonna get me. Now in real life I wouldn't worry that Michael Stipe would try to take me down, but for some reason in the dream I was on the run (in real life, I know I could take him down, because everybody hurts... sometimes).

So I end up going to the BCM/BSU, and for some reason we all end up getting life guard certified and I see people I haven't seen in ages, a James Lambert and an Aaron Cavanaugh, people who I never really hung out with but were moreso common accquaintences. Anyway, we move a few things around and next thing I know, we are on a plane to Haiti! But not regular Haiti, some offshoot nearby island with a landingstrip that is similar to a dock, and on the way in we notice it's quite a small island. I remember getting to the hotel and then I woke up.

Stipe is out to get me! That's neither shiny or happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home