Thursday, June 01, 2006

the painfully uncool.

I have decided, and many of you have already surmised this:

I am in no way cool.


Think about it, for those of you who know me. I start like I know what I am talking about with one thing, and then I chase another thing. It's like I am two different battling people at times. Both want the same things but in totally different ways.

All vision and no direction, how lame is that?

I have found myself doing something lately that I thought I wouldn't do. Changing my viewpoints on things to accomodate my opinion rather than the actual standings. Defenses can always be drawn to do this but really, shouldn't something be true regardless of one's own opinion on things?

See, it's things like that are uncool. I know I have friends and people that love me. That doesn't mean I am cool. I can remain calm and seem strong, but I assure you that I am in no way cool. It's like people reserve what they are wanting to say to or around me because they feel like I would have reservations when infact, I see myself as a person who is willing to hear people out, even if I don't personally agree on their perspectives. I am a very passive person and I like to hear out everyone's opinions.

Has anyone brought this up to me? No, but the feeling is in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home