Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Today I learned that I am, infact, old. I am off today, and not only is the itching desire to work something I feel, but to compensate this time, I actually turned the tv away from something other than PBS or the simpsons and actually turned it to mtv, trl to be exact. These girls were hosting and they couldn't have been a day over 12. I can see them right now talking about their new single "my b/f's got a new permit" or their classics like "text message my heart" and the ever popular "hehe, I'll act older than I am" or whatever crap their peddling these days. I knew this was a mistake but I found out that apparently people still listen to the red hot chili peppers. How many songs can they write about california? really? I knew that vh1 basically became the channel about how rich people live, and mtv always had crap, but wow, so much worse.

I know I am dating myself here, but does anyone remember when they had 120 minutes or the Jon Stewart show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home