Friday, August 25, 2006





So, we hadn't even been together a while, and they we were-getting married.
All my friends were there to cheer me on, and it was at the perfect time of day out, the sun slowly starting to go down. The Church was huge and beautiful, filled with those that I Love, in a nice warm city. And that's how it started...




About after two days of bliss, I discovered the horrible truth, the one I thought to be the love of my life had only married me for the title and status of who I am and wanted to be associated to that, I was also sure that she was seeing someone else on the side.




She was beautiful, I was heartbroken. The one thing I had waited so long for was taken from me and based on a lie. A shattered, broken shell of what could have been the great beginning to the rest of my life. I have to keep my guard up, I have to stay away from people. I need to wake up.




When I woke up I thought about how bad I was hurt, and betrayed, and crushed, and I wanted to punch this dream woman in the ovaries.




On the plus side, I had a completely restful night of sleep, but if I ever see a girl who resembles the one in my dream, I am pretty sure I might punch her in the face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home