Wednesday, September 13, 2006

is happyness in memories or content being?

I have alot of memories that make me happy, and then I have times where I content, but I don't necessarily think that means I am happy.

I've been hanging out with people from time to time, that are just happy in their lives and don't expand. Are they content, or just truly happy? In either case I am glad for them, and maybe that's it, maybe they are the same.

I can think of maybe two instances in my whole life where I was completely happy and fully aware of it at the time, which is a rare feet. These are times when I was not merely rested or content, I was truly and fully happy.

One time was on a nice sunday at the ocean, and is probably one of my most cherished days. It's like a secret scene of my life that no one else gets, but I was there and I know how great it was.



I wonder this and think about how sometimes people cater what they like to what other people like. I find this kind of odd. Can we truly be happy doing this?

I honestly believe that commonality can be obtained by more than just doing the same things. People, us at our core, can have commonality beyond our own.

Was all we were taught merely something for us to unlearn.

I think about this as happyness runs through my mind in memories, and wonder if what people percieve to be happyness in me is merely a contentment for the place I am in now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home