Tuesday, April 25, 2006

JP's Fault This Was Stuck In My Head

Sleepless eyes open wide, before Heaven I stand againIf there's no winning this war tonight, I was wonderingIf you could steady my spinning head
And trusting gets harder nowI wish you were here beside meMy failures my fears and doubtsHave been haunting meI'm just not who I thought I'd be
Freefall, weightless and terrifiedOn I go, crossing over from living to so aliveAnd purifiedI know weeping is case for the nightAnd joy...
Thought I was a good man, and fell short of my standardsNow what am I left with? All or nothingAnd my first taste of freedom
Freefall, weightless and terrifiedOn I go, crossing over from living to so aliveAnd purifiedI know weeping is case for the nightAnd joy...
If I fall downIf I fail YouWhen I fall downWhen I fail YouI hope to find You thereI hope to find You thereI know I'll find You thereI've always found You thereWhen I fall down, down
Freefall, weightless and terrifiedOn I go, crossing over from living to so aliveAnd purifiedI know weeping is case for the nightAnd joy comes in the morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home