Saturday, April 15, 2006

I can't stay hurt all the time, I just can't. I forget about all the other things in my life. I have to be strong, I have to fight that part of me. Insecurities are a messed up thing, but I have to fight them. I know what I want in life, and I can't just hurt all the time. I will have my needs in life, and my wants will have to be just that for now. The only danger of the path I am thinking about taking now is that there is a good chance that I might become a cold and callous person instead of an enlightened, content one. I don't want to be a person that doesn't talk to anyone for a few years, or is afraid to live. If anyone had anything to say to me, now would be the time to do it, because I am ready to hear whatever, good or bad. I Love You All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home