Thursday, June 22, 2006

I just got finished with a vacation that I had been on since Friday and even though not much has happened, I was pretty much too busy to do anything except that few hours where I watched TV a few days ago (see the blog about trl).



The Best way to describe all of this was that it was a series of naps.



Friday was rooted in Thursday in which I stayed up too late and then woke up too early to drive down to Dallas and pick up Ellis, and then come right back, where Emergency saw me back at work for that afternoon, and then I stayed out too late, went out into the middle of Oklahoma on Saturday, and stayed out way too late that night. Wake up Sunday morning for Church, and then go back to sleep, and then hang out way too late, then to work on Monday (yes, my vacation day) to help out with the aforementioned emergency, and then up too late once again.
guh! So then Tuesday I actually slept like more than four hours, and I was happy to do it, and then stay out awfully late with great friends. Yesterday was a long day as well, but I got to hold Amanda's baby, and just looking at a baby who is looking at you, I dunno how to explain it, it just sets you at ease.



I am just on a weird schedule lately. This was a schedule I had at one time kept on a regular basis, but I dunno, I just can't do it as easily anymore. I can however, wake up with a quicker snap now. More than anything, I want to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home