Wednesday, May 10, 2006

There's a place in the darkness I use to cling to. That presses harsh hope against time.
In the absence of martyrs there's a presence of thieves. who only want to rob you blind.
They steal away any sense of peace, tho I'm a king.
I'm a king on my knees. And I know they are wrong when they say I am strong.
As the darkness covers me.






[so I have been doing well lately, when on many accounts I should be down. job is well, socially active, artistically awake, finances good, all in all, I am doing good. Yesterday, Me and Nate went to visit Amanda and her beautiful new baby boy. It's amazing to think that they have brought another life into the world. And then a close family friend loses one of their children, and I start thinking about the lives of others around me. For one, my devastation could never compare to the parents who have lost children. Second, pressure is on for some very close to me, and these are people that I love and I want nothing but the best for them.It saddens me that such dark and uncertain times are falling upon those close to me ]






So I turn on the light and reveal all the glory, I am not afraid.
To bear all my weakness, knowing in meekness, I have a kingdom to gain.
Where there is peace and Love in the Light in the Light, I am not afraid.
To let your light shine bright in my life In my life.






[There is hope, that might not always be what we want to hear at the time, and I can say that from personal experience. When you are in pain, sometimes you just need to hurt. I myself -when I am going through horrible times, am a person who does not want to be fixed. I contradict myself that I think I want to be fixed, but I really don't; and then have (in the past) tried to be there for others, when they just needed their own way to deal.]







There are ghosts from my past who have owned more of my soul.
Than I thought I had given away.
They linger in closets and under my bed. And in pictures less proudly dis-played.
A great fool in my Life I have been.
Have squandered til pallid and thin. Hung my head in shame and refused to take blame.
From darkness I know I've let win. Can you hear me? Can you hear me?






[I feel the way this Jennifer Knapp song is many a time, yes I like Knapp, bring it!]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home